You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Outlines’ category.
On the afternoon of 31st of August 1868, the Blessed Beauty and His companions arrived to Akka and began their two year long incarceration at the Prison Barracks of Akka. When on pilgrimage, one is taken to the Prison Cell of the Blessed Beauty. These two years were very hard but eventful. In this compilation titled “Incarceration in the Barracks of Akka” the stories of main events that took place in direct connection to the Barracks are told. The contents of this compilation are:
- The Arrival of the Blessed Beauty and the other prisoners to the Barracks.
- The hardship endured during the first days of incarceration.
- Life in the Barracks (the solitude of the prisoners and daily life)
- Believers residing in the Holy Land
- Some stories of early pilgrims
- Tablets revealed in the Barracks
- Some stories of events that took place in the Barracks (such as the story of Shaykh Mahmud, Ahmad-i-Jarrah, the miraculous recovery of one of the friends, the transformation of Badi and the Great Sacrifice of the Purest Branch).
Maybe you would like to see the post on the arrival of the exiles to Akka.
Many paragraphs of the 28th of December letter from the Universal House of Justice deals with what the Institutions of the Faith will need to learn and develop over the coming five years. The letter addresses both the appointed and the elected arm. Furthermore, quite many paragraphs deals with what the members of the Institutions need to focus on. You might find it useful, in particular if you are serving on an Institution, to see what lies ahead the coming five years for each Institution. As a study aid to the letter, here is a compilation that focuses on what is written about each Institution. I hope it will be useful. Here is the compilation The Institutions of the Faith in 28th December Letter
Not long ago, I posted an outline of book 7. Here is a detailed outline of book 5. Even though book 5 trains Junior Youth Animators, the two first sections, I believe, are applicable to every human being. There is a lot to learn from this book. As book 5 does not seem to be completely finished yet (its still in pre-publication), this outline might not be completely accurate depending on what draft version one has. I hope however it will be of use to you. Here is the outline Animators of Junior Youth Groups – Book 5 – detailed outline